Our Staff Team
Welcome to our Centre
FAMILY SUPPORT AND SOCIAL ENTERPRISE IN THE COMMUNITY FOR THE COMMUNITY
Assistant Tots2Teen Manager
Hello I'm Aoife I have been working for Tots2Teens for the last 10 years in all aspects of childcare.I manage 17 wonderful dedicated staff and I am deputy designated liasion person dealing with child protection issues and attending CPC conferences for children in our service.
I have volunteered with youth groups in the Clonmel area and completed Addiction studies training Meitheal Training,Highscope and the first stage of Infant Mental Health and I am a co-ordinator for Rainbows.
I have a keen interest in the lives of children and young people.
My family all live and work in South Tipperary.
My contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org, 085-2100544, 052-6129143
Orla De Longue
Hello, my name is Orla and I am the Finance Administrator for Clonmel Community Resource Centre, since 2006. I have over 30 years accounting experience in private sector industries, including software distribution and pharmaceutical logistics, in both the UK and Ireland.
Whilst my job is mainly about the accounting function of the Centre, working in this environment has raised my awareness of Community issues and I like to participate in the various projects that are run in the Centre.
It is a pleasure to work in such a warm and welcoming environment.
Assistant Manager Family Support & Operations
I love process and procedures! and to date, some of my better moments...
- Level 9 in Leadership studies
- IT Diploma
- IITD Trainer,
- Trainer for Intercultural Health and basic computer skills and IT literacy.
- Infant Mental Health: Promoting early social and emotional development in babies and toddlers has a powerful impact on the establishment of healthy and secure attachment relationships. It also acts as significant protection against the development of childhood difficulties including emotional, social and behavioural issues and the impact of these adverse issues on later development.
- Meitheal Training: A national practice model that enables the needs and strengths of children and their families to be properly identified and understood. ... The way Meitheal works is a lead practitioner will identify a child's and their family's needs and strengths and then bring together a"team around the child".
- Facilitator for Incredible Years, TLC KIDZ, Parent Plus and Rainbows
I have learned so much about what the word “Community” means….
My contact details :Catherine@clonmelcrc.ie 0833843968 0526129143
Senior Room leader
I'm Deirdre also known as Deeda, I am the Senior Room Leader at Tots2Teens, I have been working at Tots2teens since its inception in 2007.
I began my childcare life in the Toddlers, six months later I was promoted to Room leader and moved to the Baby Room.
My goal is helping children prepare academically, socially and emotionally for their future.
Trained in Fetac Level 6 in Childcare, Highscope ( identifies and builds on children's strengths,interests and abilities) Aistear and Siolta (Preparing for Life)
As the Senior Room Leader I work closely with the all staff on day to day issues this is important as it fosters good relationships and the end result benefits the children.
Family is very important to me and my next best pastime is holidaying in the USA.
Hello, I joined the Tots2Teen childcare team in 2016 and am excited to be a part of it.
I grew up in Latvia, graduated from University of Latvia as an English Language Teacher, worked with children aged 4-15. In 2008 I came to Ireland to study MA in English Language Teaching in Limerick. The strong caring side of my personality and passion for children led me into the Early Education and Childcare.
I enjoy watching children accomplish tasks and seeing their proud looks on their faces, to teach them new things and provide them with new experiences.
Outside of work I enjoy cooking, reading and being outdoors with my two children doing anything and everything.